Welcome to Homework Page | Selamat Datang ke Laman Homework

In the world of information technology, teaching and learning can happen anywhere and at anytime. Thus, this page is set up to fulfill students' educational needs while I am not around. It is expected that my students to get benefits from this page.

Di dalam dunia teknologi maklumat, proses pangajaran dan pembelajaran boleh dilakukan di mana-mana dan pada bila-bila masa. Oleh itu, laman ini di bina bagi memenuhi keperluan pendidikan pelajar saya ketika saya tiada di sekolah. Adalah diharapkan para pelajar dapat manfaat dari laman ini.

Friday, October 15, 2010

English Language Exercise 01 (5 Sains)


Instructions:
Dear students, sorry for not be in the intensive class with you all. I have to attend a 3-day course. However, I am still available online. You may contact me via my Facebook or the comment in this blog. Below is an exercise for you to do. I would like you to do it during the intensive class. Just click the submit button after you have done. Good luck!

Write a composition of about 350 words on one of the following topics.
 

  1. Write about an interesting place you have visited.
  2. Internet - good or bad?
  3. My ideal neighbour.
  4. Write a story beginning with:
    “I could tell that my friend was excited...”




English Language Online Exercise 01
Name

First

Last
Question Number
Your answer
Type your essay here
Email
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[Refresh Image][What's This?]

No comments:

Post a Comment